OZONE GENERATORS DESIGNED FOR THE LABORATORY
10 grams/hour, 5% concentration @ 2 LPM oxygen feed, 125 watts, 120 VAC, wall mount fiberglass enclosure measures 18” x 16” x 10”
20 grams/hour, 5% concentration @ 4 LPM oxygen feed, 250 watts, 120 VAC, wall mount fiberglass enclosure measures 18” x 16” x 10”
45 grams/hour, 5% concentration @ 10 LPM oxygen feed, 440 watts, 120 VAC, wall mount fiberglass enclosure measures 24” x 20” x 10”
(additional ozone specifications)
- 40 grams/hour, 6% concentration, 7 LPM oxygen feed
- 30 grams/hour, 7.5% concentration, 5 LPM oxygen feed
- 25 grams/hour, 8% concentration, 3 LPM oxygen feed
Features and controls common to all models of Laboratory Ozone Generators
- Air cooled.
- Four (4) year factory Warranty when operated in accordance with published application instructions.
- Operating pressure up to 90 psi.
- Manual ozone turndown using cabinet door control (production adjustable from 1-100%, linear).
- equipped for remote control via 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC signal from a process monitor or PLC.
- optional volt meter (shown in product photo) shows ozone production level.
- Oxygen flow meter, 1-10 LPM.
- Ozone pressure gauge and needle valve. The valve regulates ozone cell pressure and allows operation of ozone generator with vacuum by a venturi injector (normal operation is pressure delivery of ozone).
- Solenoid valve for positive shutoff of ozone supply line (prevents cell flooding by backflow of process water).
- ¼” NPT connections for oxygen and ozone lines.
- On-delay timer. This initiates a purge of the ozone cell with oxygen prior to startup to evaporate any internal moisture condensation that could cause electrical arcing and cell damage.
- Main power switch with pilot light.
- Ozone standby and running status pilot lights.
- Array of LEDs on power supply circuit board shows operational status and provides fault diagnostics.
- Microprocessor continuously tracks and automatically optimizes performance for changes in oxygen feed flow, ozone cell operating pressure and line voltage.
- Product photo is representative. Manufacturer reserves the right to change product specifications.